My Story: Valerie

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited March 2015 in Stories

Depression article: My Story: ValerieMy Story: Valerie

I have always known that I had some sort of mood disorder. Even before the age of 10, I was wondering why I existed and why I was put on this earth.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MaryWaltersMaryWalters Member
    edited April 2015
    Thank you! Really valuable information for anyone who is suffering from depression.
    I suffered from depression for my whole life before I finally found something that worked. A lot of people do not know about natural depression treatments. Now I'm trying to help people to overcome and cure depression with simple self-therapy. You can read my articles on this website http://style4u.me/depressioncures/ , hope this helps.
    Also, for anyone suffering from depression, I recommend reading the http://style4u.me/depression/ free mini book written by a former depression & PTSD sufferer. It teaches 5 simple natural steps which has helped to eliminate depression from my life and many others too.
  • TigeTige Member
    You are not alone
  • HELP
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @whozat24450 what can we help with? :)
  • I am 60yrs old. I have major depression and also Crohns disease. I have been in treatment for depression for 4yrs. I also see a therapist for CBT. I take numerous anti-depressants. I attempted suicide On March 1 2014. I can't even do that right. My family has passed on and I am simply waiting to die. This is not life.
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @whozat24450 You are not alone. Do you have any hobbies or interests that might be able to help? Do you own any pets?

-Alyssa
  • @whozat24450 I hope you are okay. If you need help, do not be afraid to reach out to other people. It is okay to ASK for help.
  • I'm still hopeful that someday I'll feel less burdened by this thing that is Depression. I want to know what my purpose in life is for which I have to carry pain in sadness in my heart. These are my deep thoughts. I've been moving along life accomplishing as much as I could and being good to others. I often wonder if there is more to life than this.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR