My Story: Robyn

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited April 2017 in Stories

Depression article: My Story: RobynMy Story: Robyn

I've been repeatedly diagnosed with depression since I was 13. I am now 29. I don't really remember the initial steps.

Read the full story here

Comments

• PegPeg Member
    I am a licensed psychotherapist, Master Addiction Counselor and a Professional Life Coach ( specializing in Christian growth. I have MS and Graves disease( since age 11). Along with those dxs. Have come depression and therapy! I am currently going off Effexor!
  • PegPeg Member
    I am a licensed psychotherapist, Master Addiction Counselor and a Professional Life Coach ( specializing in Christian growth.)I have MS (14 yrs) and Graves disease( since age 11). Along with those dxs. Have come depression and therapy! I am currently going off Effexor! I have been on it 22 yrs!

• I've battled graves disease, depression, and anxiety for several years. I take celexa and buspirone for anxiety and depression and it has worked for 3 years. Lots of prayer and keeping faith in your heart is the true key to overcome it all. Sure the meds help physical symptoms but setting goals and never giving up even during failure will make you stronger. Seeing failure as an opportunity to start over and try something new is a great perspective to turn it around. Baby steps is all you need to focus on and before you realize it your goal is met and then you start again. Never ending realistic goals keeps me going, and going, and going. I am amazed of how much i have acomplished since hitting bottom. All the glory goes to the one above whom I call Jesus.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR