COMMUNITY QUESTION: 30 years of living with major depressive disorder...

AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
Peggy asks: 'Wish I could just turn it off or make it go away. 30+ years of living with major depressive disorder totally sucks. Do you have any advice?'

Comments

• Hi Peggy, I to have been living with a major depressive disorder and anxiety for at least 20 years. I agree it sucks especially when I don't understand, I joined a church about 5 or 6 years ago. They keep encouraging me to pray, study the bible and God's promises. I turned 50 last year and I was devastated, 20 years of this crap, ever searching for a solution. Is my faith stong enough?
  • I'm just tired. Feel empty and heavy. My work drains me, I give from an empty heart all day and my life gets sucked out of me. I shut down and don't want to communicate with my partner who is starving for love. My well is empty from giving and hers is empty from not receiving
  • I hear you Norma I'm so tired all the time I just sleep and never go out! I dont date cause I dont want to bring someone to my miserable life! But I wish I had someone to grow old with ! I need a change if I want my life back but no medicine helps !

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR